Monday, April 16, 2012

Teaming up with The Arena Club and CMN!




Teaming up with The Arena Club and Children's Miracle Network!








For the month of April I am proud to say that I am working directly with The Arena Club in Harford County to fundraise for CMN. The Arena Club has so generously made Children's Miracle Network the charity of the month. During this month, anyone who enrolls with the club and brings in a voucher that I can provide, a portion of their enrollment fee will go to benefit CMN. I am so thankful that The Arena Club has decided to support CMN with me but in my journey to Miss Maryland as well. Along with fundraising for CMN, I am working with the club to promote my platform through "looking good, feeling good" initiatives and healthy eating seminars. If you are interested in The Arena Club please visit, http://www.thearenaclub.com/, and email me at 381s09.208@gmail.com for details to recieve your CMN donation voucher!

No comments:

Post a Comment