Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bunny Bonanzoo at the Baltimore Zoo



April 7th- Bunny Bonanzoo at the Baltimore Zoo






In celebration of Easter, the Baltimore Zoo hosted a family friendly special event cleverly named "Bunny Bonanzoo". I had a great time volunteering at the egg hunt with Miss University City's Outstanding teen Kennedy. We greeted and shared our afternoon with ambitious young egg hunters searching for as many eggs as their baskets could hold! Princesses and charmers alike stole my heart as I watched their eyes light up with every brightly colored egg they found. Mary Sue candies sponsored the event and at the end of the day all of the volunteers were treated to some delicious filled eggs :)






I would have to say the best part of the day had to have been when my two little cousins Jameson and Connor came with my Aunt Missy and Uncle Evan to visit the zoo. Jameson won a new best friend with his skillful egg toss named, "Monkey Monkey Speedy Monkey". If that isn't the cutest thing you've ever heard, I'm not sure what is. After the Bonanzoo event ended, I explored the zoo with the rest of my family. From watching the lions, polar bears, and artic foxes, it is confirmed that I, along with my 2 and 4 year old cousins, remain enchanted by the zoo. It was a great day spent with my loving family.

No comments:

Post a Comment