Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lily Pulitzer fashion show for "Thanks USA"

Sunday afternoon I had the chance to model for Lily Pulitzer at the "Thanks USA" charity fashion show in Bethesda, Maryland.  "Thanks USA" is a national charity that honors the children and families of our troops by providing scholarships.  Each scholarship gives hope of a higher education, a promise of a career, and the gift of faith.  Faith in themselves, faith in their community, and faith in their loved ones abroad.  I was so grateful to be a part of such a creative and fun benefit!  I met lots of new friends, enjoyed a few finger foods, and strutted my stuff on the catwalk!

I donned a beautiful lace detailed white sailboat sun dress embellished with a front gold zipper.  Not that I'm trying to sell you on this...but I am, it was so cute!  Paired with a pair of cute gold wedges and beach waves and braids, I was ready for a ride on the bay in my imaginary yacht! Lily Living!

I would like to thank all of those that organized and attended the "Thanks USA" fashion show.  With all of the funds raised, more dreams can come true for the children and families of our troops and that is something to smile about :)





To learn more about "Thanks USA" please visit, thanksusa.org

No comments:

Post a Comment